Land & Development Consulting in Delaware
Paul Townsend is one of the beaches’ best, most knowledgeable, and truthful land development consultants in Delaware. Paul Townsend works with individual landowners and publicly listed builders all over Sussex County, Delaware. If you’ve been told “no” in the past, get a second opinion and talk to Paul Townsend. He can take you from raw land to approved land. He knows the approvals process down to a science. His agricultural background will benefit you so consult with him today about your land in Sussex County, DE!
Delaware Land Development Considerations include:
- What amounts of nutrients are found in your soil? Is the soil acidic or basic? What about nitrates? These are all questions Paul Townsend can help you answer.
- Paul Townsend’s degree in degree in Business Agriculture from the University of Delaware has given him a degree of expertise in soils and agriculture not found in your average neighborhood REALTOR®.
- This survey will show the elevation or relief of your landforms including the physical and natural features of the property including contour lines, basic vegetation, and water. In certain cases, this is required by the county.
- How permeable is the soil? Am I in a floodplain? Will my lot drain? Paul Townsend can answer your land drainage questions and more! Environmental planning and community needs are crucial considerations in any development.
Sewer & Water
- Sussex County operates numerous sanitary sewer districts and one water district. System connection fees are collected in certain areas. Paul can help you obtain the water and sewer hook-ups that you need! Also ask Paul about transportation improvements like turn lanes, roads, and sidewalks.
- Paul can walk you through the approvals process including obtaining building permits and going before Sussex County Planning & Zoning. Paul has the right experience in submitting plans, attending hearings, and going through county offices.